Priorities: Quality and safety
Ascometal® is attuned to its customers needs and has experts capable of providing the metallurgical solutions that offer the most appropriate technical response to their needs. Hence, the most severe requirements are fulfilled. The stringent implementation of this certified Quality management system (ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949) allows us to ensure a high quality standard to our customers, as well as a constantly improving service level. All the reference systems, notably in the Automotive sector, and the customers specific Quality requirements are integrated systematically into our Quality Management processes.
- Certificate ISO 9001 : ASCOMETAL
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Les Dunes
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Hagondange
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Custines
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Le Marais
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Saint Etienne
- Certificate ISO/TS 16949 : Fos-sur-Mer
- Certificate ISO 14001 : ASCOMETAL
We ensure the highest standards in Occupational Health and Safety as per OHSAS 18001 to which our mills are certified without compromising on product quality. At the same time, our customers must have the assurance that our production is reliable and that our products can be used safely throughout all stages of their process. Safety data sheets (SDS) of our products are available to our customers.
Accreditations : many well-known customers trust the Ascometal® product quality.
- Automotive: Audi, Bosch, BMW, Daimler, Dacia, Dana, Delphi, Denso, Detroit Diesel, Ferrari, FIAT, Ford, General Motors, Getrag, GKN, Honda, Hyundai-Kia, Iveco, JTEKT, Land Rover, Opel, PSA, Renault, Toyota, VAG, Volvo, ZF…
- Bearings: Koyo, Groupe NSK, NTN SNR, NRB Bearings, Schaeffler, SKF, Timken…
- Oil/Gas: AGIP, Baker Hughes, Cameron, NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Schlumberger, Total, Weatherford, FMC Technologies…
- Mechanical engineering: Caterpillar, Deutsche Bahn, Gamesa, Poclain, SEW, SNCF, Vestas…