The Dunes mill, near Dunkirk (Northern France), specializes in the manufacture of heavy-section products which are exported worldwide.
|Rolled round bars||80 to 300 mm|
|Peeled round bars||76 to 300 mm|
Mechanical Engineering Industry, Oil and Gas, Bearings
- Dunes Plant is supplied via Concast Route and Ingot Route, consistent with its transformation and fnishing processes and compliant with customers’ requirements.
- Dunes Plant is supplied via:
- Concast Route
- Ingot Route
- Continuous quenching line, combined with tempering /stress-relieving furnaces
- Furnaces dedicated to normalizing and various types of annealing treatments (stress relieving, spheroidizing, isothermal…)
The heat treatment line is the most efficient in Europe for large diameter long products.
- Equipment for straightening, peeling and cutting to length, capable of achieving tight tolerances
- In-line inspection : eddy current surface defect detection, magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic examination, dimensional and anti-mix checks
- The 100% control bench allows to meet the most stringent O&G Specifcation requiring testing as per API 7.1 Standards and Angle Beam testing. The bench is equipped with Phased Array technology: checking 100% of the volume and defect detection of AVG1.
ISO 9001 • IATF 16949 • ISO 14001 • ISO 45001 • CE138 • ISO CEI 17025• ISO 50000
ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV, Germanisher Lloyds, LRS, RINA, TÜV.
Postal address : ASCOMETAL® — site des Dunes
Usines des Dunes BP41
F-59941 Dunkerque Cedex 2
Plant address : ASCOMETAL®, Usines des Dunes
Rue des Aciéries
Tél. : +33 3 28 29 60 00
Fax : +33 3 28 29 60 01